The following fully accredited trades are offered:
- Fabrication (Boilermaking, plating and welding)
- Fitting & Machining
In each of the above the following are offered:
- Full qualifications resulting in section 13 trade tests using either the modular or unit standard learning methodologies
- Generic Engineering Skills Programme at NQF level 2
- National Certificates in Fabrication, Electrical or Fitting and Machining at NQF level 2. This programme is aimed at Engineering Aides
- National Certificates in Fabrication, Electrical or Fitting and Machining at NQF level 3. This programme is aimed at Engineering operatives.
- Artisan and Foremen upgrade programmes as required
- Comprehensive assessments including Recognition of Prior Learning at all operating levels
- Trade test preparation
- Trade tests (By prior arrangement)
Full qualifications, learnerships and short courses are also offered in the Rigging & Ropemen trade in association with an accredited training provider.
Details on all costs and other information are available on request by contacting Tollie or our information desk as per the “Contact Us” tab on the home page.